"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train."
Oscar Wilde

Monday 4 October 2010

Photos on Facebook

On Facebook I have posted two photo albums, the first is "Phnom Penh" (some of my favourite photographs so far) and the second is "Ho Chi Minh City" (a few pics from my weekend in Vietnam). I've made the settings so everyone can view the photos... Please go and have a look!! I've found it takes a lot longer to post photographs on here but I'd love you to see what I'm upto. I'm finding it really hard to find time to write at the moment. This week I am travelling to Siem Reap for a few days (we have a holiday from school) but I promise to try and write something this weekend when I get back or early next week. Sorry for the delay...

Love you all. Thanks for all the lovely e-mails.
My name on Facebook is Alice Moore

XXXXX

1 comment:

  1. miss you loads alice, looks like your having a great time :) love you lots and lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete