"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train."
Oscar Wilde

Friday 29 October 2010

The final count down of Cambodia

Here is a link to a few of my Kampot photos:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=564953&id=554625160&l=15635ce201

Next weekend (7th November) I leave Cambodia and fly to Bangkok to meet and travel with Hayley for two weeks. I'm very excited to see her but I am absolutely gutted about leaving here. I feel very happy and settled and I will be SO sad to go. Next Friday I'm having a big party for all the kids in The Library. I'm going to decorate the class and have a big curry with lots of games and hip hop music (because they love it!). I'll be very sad to say goodbye and being soft it's a given I will cry, no surprise there. But I definitely want to come back as soon as I can and I'll be staying in close contact with this place. The experience has been unforgettable.

I've got so many things to do in the next week before I go, the list just keeps getting longer and the time has gone crazily fast. Lots of people to go out with and say goodbye to but also things I want to revisit and see before I go.

I will write again before or when I leave Cambodia and I'll put the rest of my Phnom Penh photos up then too. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm off to a nice dinner tonight, followed by a bar top drag show and some mega cheap cocktails. Much Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment