"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train."
Oscar Wilde

Thursday 16 September 2010

Take off tomorrow!

I fly at 12.30 in the afternoon from London Heathrow. It’s eleven hours and thirty-five minutes to Bangkok and then another hour or so on a connecting flight to Phnom Phen. I have Paul Theroux (and a whole history to read up on). I really hope I’m not sat next to a crazy person. Or a fat person.

I realise now “Bon Voyage England” makes absolutely no sense…so let’s try again in the language I’m meant to be good enough to teach in… Toodle Pip and Cheerio England XX

3 comments:

  1. I'm leeeeeeeeeaving on a jet plane, p certain I know when I'll be back agaaaaaain, unless I meet a quite boy in India or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. You land alright? Still alive? Or should I send out some smoke signals?

    ReplyDelete